The Doctor of Pharmacy study program is under the auspices of the Faculty of Pharmacy, Airlangga University. This program has been held since 2010, based on the Decree of the Rector of Universitas Airlangga (UNAIR) No. 1476/H3/KR/2009. This program was originally one of the study programs under the management of the UNAIR Postgraduate Program, then based on UNAIR Rector Regulation no. 13/H3/PR/2011 and UNAIR Chancellor's Decree Number 1947/H3/KR/2011, this program is one of the study programs under the management of the Faculty of Pharmacy UNAIR because it is a mono-discipline. The study load for the Doctor of Pharmacy program is 44 credits. Graduates of this program can become researchers, innovators, leaders, and teachers.
Vision, Mission, and Objectives
Becoming an independent, innovative and leading Study Program, both at national and international levels, a pioneer in the development of knowledge in the fields of science-pharmaceutical technology and clinical-community pharmacy, based on religious morality.
- Organizing Doctoral of Pharmacy education to develop pharmaceutical knowledge and technology as well as clinical-community pharmacy through research, so as to produce work that is creative, original and tested.
- Carrying out innovative basic and applied research in the pharmaceutical field to support the development of education and community service, and increase the added value of Indonesia's natural resources.
- Dedicating expertise in the field of pharmacy to the community, as a moral and intellectual responsibility, for the sake of empowerment, health improvement and quality of life.
- Increasing collaboration to support the implementation of the Tri Dharma of Higher Education which is oriented towards improving quality and the ability to collaborate nationally and internationally
- To produce graduates who have high academic abilities, are creative, dynamic, professional and are able to develop pharmaceutical science-technology and clinical-community pharmacy, and have excellence at the national and international levels, based on religious morality.
- Producing graduates who are able to develop new science and technology concepts in working in the fields of science-pharmaceutical technology and clinical-community pharmacy through research, with a comprehensive scientific approach; and able to manage, lead, and develop research programs.
- Producing innovative research, which encourages the development of pharmaceutical science-technology and clinical-community pharmacy, on a national and international scale, to support the development of education and community service, and to increase the added value of Indonesia's natural resources.
- Producing cooperation to support the implementation of the Tri Dharma of Higher Education which is oriented towards quality improvement and the ability to collaborate nationally and internationally.
On Campus/Off Campus
Twice a year
Length of Study
Accredited Excellent (Nationally Accredited by IAAHEH)